Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Update for the sake of it

I don't update this often, I can't think of a particular reason. I've come up with:

  1. I don't preocrstinate enough
  2. I think about posting here but then i do something else like have something to eat to get into a "posting" frame of mind
  3. I' no interesting to listen to unlike blacksnotling or the guy who loved kebabs a bit too much and started the Kebab log and didn't have the sence to call it the Keba Blog or something like that (OK I know that naming style only appeals to me)
  4. I'm working too hard (personal preference)
  5. I thought of annother GOOD one but forgot it while writing the "li" tags :-(

So yeah Ive ben acheaving little lately other than spending too much time on the Linux questions forums and erm playing with computers.

Buy me stuff
Amazon wish list is: My amazon wish list

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what, I'm going to call it the Kebablog in your honour!

3:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home