Saturday, July 09, 2005

Old School

Today as part of my general running around I ended up going into the town centre where my mum lives (where I grew up). In the high-street there was some carnival event on with market stalls and a band playing which is uncharacteristic of the run down shit hole I'm from. While in the town I noticed my old school was running their annual fate to raise money for the school and publicise the school. I decided to visit and was able to talk to a number of old teachers and staff who I'd not seen in a few years. surprisingly I was recognised by some (despite the addition of hair).
I was surprised in a way about how they were impressed at my new job and how my life was going. made me realise how much I have some of the staff to thank.
this is my home town - Bruce Springsteen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home